Romper for babies - newborn up to 24 months - PDF Sewing Pattern
OVERALL / ROMPER for BABIES
This overall / romper is great for every season, with 2 length options for hot days as well as cold days. It can be worn alone for summer or layered with warmer clothes during winter.
Bib cargo pocket. Adjustable straps and side closure with button/button hole or snap fasteners.
It is super comfortable and easy to put on. Leg snap fasteners closure for easy diaper changes. Instructions on how to install the snap fasteners are included.
This pattern does not include the pieces, measurements or instructions for the appliques or back pockets.
This pattern goes from size newborn up to 24 months (includes sizes: 0-3m, 3-6m, 6-9m, 9-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m)
The PDF file includes:
- Pattern: fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern (except for the pieces that are simple rectangles such as the straps).
- Layers: PDF file use layers which allows you to print just the selected sizes.
- A0 file: if desired you can avoid pattern assembly by printing the A0 file size.
- Projector file: avoid printing altogether by using the A0 file and a projector to cut the pattern pieces.
- Final measurement chart: final measurements for inseam, waist and hip circumferences. Check the chart in the images.
- Standard measurement chart: standard children height, waist and hip circumferences used to draft the pattern pieces. Check the chart in the images.
- Instructions on how to print and assemble the pieces of the pattern.
- List of materials and yardage needed. Also see yardage and materials in the images.
- Instructions on how to cut and prepare the pieces.
- Tutorial: a step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos.
- Instructions on how to install prong snap fasteners
To make this romper you will need:
- sewing machine
- fabric (see chart in the images for yardage)
- light weight interfacing
- thread of matching color
- rotary cutter or scissors
- 2 medium size buttons
- 8 to 10 sets of snap fasteners for the legs and waist (you can also use regular buttons and button hole)
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing a PDF SEWING PATTERN AND NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT.
- Pattern assembly is required. It is drafted in pieces so that it can be printed on standard letter size paper, then you will have to assemble as directed in the instructions.
- A 1/4 inch seam allowance is included in the pattern. So you just place it over the fabric and cut along the edges of the pattern.
- This pattern is written in English only.
You can use this tutorial to make rompers for sell. It is prohibited to copy or distribute this pdf pattern and tutorial or any part of it without my consent.