Shorts with pockets - 0 months to 8 years - PDF Sewing Pattern
This stylish shorts for girls has square front pockets, elastic waist and string in the front (the sting does not adjust the wait, it just add a detail to the shorts).
This PDF file contains more than 20 pages that includes the pattern and guidelines to make this comfortable short with pockets for babies, toddlers and kids.
The PDF file includes:
- Tutorial: A step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos. The tutorial will guide you on how to assemble the pattern, how to cut the fabric, and how to sew the pieces.
- Pattern: clear and simple computer drafted pattern. The fully scaled pattern comes in 12 different sizes (color-coded for 0, 3, 6, 9 and 12 months, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 years).
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing the pattern, not the finished product.
- PDF file with Pattern and Tutorial will arrive by email (electronic mail), not through conventional mail.
- Pattern assembly is required. It is drafted in pieces so that it can be printed on standard letter size paper, then you will have to assemble as directed in the instructions.
- A 1/4 inch seam allowance is included in the pattern. So you just place it over the fabric and cut along the edges of the pattern.
- This pattern is written in English only.
You can use this tutorial to make shorts for sell. But please do not copy or distribute this pdf tutorial itself.
Photos by www.sewingforfour.blogspot.com